View Single Post
Old 10.11.2018, 15:04
Forum Legend

Groaned at 421 Times in 313 Posts
Thanked 19,832 Times in 10,623 Posts
fatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Brexit referendum thread: potential consequences for GB, EU and the Brits in

Quote:
It means nothing. The decision to leave the EU was the easy bit. Anyone with an IQ in double figures has moved onto what the implications mean. It's like saying "I made a decision to join a golf club but I haven't really thought beyond turning up in the changing room and standing around".

Apart from your logic being a bit of a stretch (don't worry, I don't think you are alone as a Brexiter in this), people are overweight partly because they are veering towards cheap convenience food which is highly processed and full of empty calories.

This is not going to change after Brexit.
Cheap convenience food is not 'cheap'.........., the 'poor' are able to waste money on convenience food. A higher proportion of lower income people buy lottery tickets & smoke.