View Single Post
Old 11.11.2018, 22:09
Forum Legend

Groaned at 336 Times in 275 Posts
Thanked 14,569 Times in 7,486 Posts
greenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Brexit referendum thread: potential consequences for GB, EU and the Brits in

Quote:
View Post

I would still like to see the injunction that prevented the media from reporting that he'd left his German wife and kids long before the referendum, and was shacked up with the far right French politician, Laure Ferrari. It looks as if only a second scorned mistress is willing to spill the beans on the sordid little man.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-a8063411.html
Yes, he is what he is. I despise the guy but I have to give him some credit - he was chosen to do the "dirty job" of getting GB out of EU and if you payed attention, he never pretended anything else but to do that. I've watched a few interviews with him where he's obviously lying and exaggerating, and bluffing because he knows nobody around made their homework so whatever he says it will go down well with most of the public, and he has that air as if thinking "you know who I am and what I'm doing here, you just pretend that you don't".
Cannot say the theatre of others was less disingenous than this.....for those who payed attention.

He's unscrupulous in politics, unscrupulous in private life. Exactly what I really expected from him...but I do wonder how comes so many women want him? I don't want to nauseate you even more but he must have some other qualities... women are literally queueing for him, who would have thought.