View Single Post
Old 12.11.2018, 21:39

Groaned at 28 Times in 17 Posts
aladin is considered knowledgeablealadin is considered knowledgeablealadin is considered knowledgeable
Re: Vinyl records - where can I sell my collection?

Quote:
View Post
Sisters of Mercy, The Mission, Bauhaus, Love and Rockets, Joy Division...they are all quite recognisable. But I doubt that they have any collectable value (I found all the examples from the OP's list in eBay for similar but also for a fraction of the Fr.25 asking price per piece), e.g. here, here, and here.

How about: this, this and this ?

its nice that you put a link to VINYL LP BAUHAUS PRESS THE EJECT for 4.99$, where the shipment cost is 27.19$

anyway, let me explain the situation:
- Im grateful that my poor attempt to sell the vinyl collection initiated such discussion.
- I think that the attempt to sell on Ricardo was unsuccessful since there is probably less demand in CH for music such as punk and Gothic, which have their roots in UK. Therefore, Im glad that some people in this forum know at least what Im trying to sell...

- I tried to sell the records on ebay and did successfully. However, to deal with ebay, one needs much time - which unfortunately I cant commit for the moment.
- The price I mentioned was after some search I did on ebay and other websites.
- The price might sounds too high since I try to sell all records together and not separately. If you are really interested, please check the details for each record and market prices.
Most will be available either in ebay.com or ebay.co.uk.

and a big thank you for all the ones who replied to the point on my original question:
where can I sell my vinyl collection (shop/platform)?

Last edited by aladin; 12.11.2018 at 21:43. Reason: typos
The following 2 users groan at aladin for this post: