View Single Post
Old 19.11.2018, 10:27

Re: The Brexit referendum thread: potential consequences for GB, EU and the Brits in

Quote:
View Post
How many of the British in here prefer May to stay and see this deal through, and how many would rather she were jobless by the end of the week?
If it's the latter, I'm not trying to categorise into Brexiteers (who find the deal too soft) and Remainers (who find the deal too hard), just want to see how many would prefer her to stay and how many are ready for the Chaos.
She is by far the best of the worst bunch ever- and by gum she has stamina and more guts than all the others put together- and I am not a fan of hers at all either. I want her to stay- because what those ready to take over want No Deal- they have always wanted NO DEAL- but was their vision from the start. And to do with ne tax regs coming in in January 2019.

Many from all sides are doing everything they can to ensure amendments will prevent No Deal.

As for the two options, I am definitely, still, for the third one. No Deal will ever be as good as the one we have got now- and no, it is NOT too late.

Cameron better keep out of my way if he knows what is good for him