View Single Post
Old 19.11.2018, 14:39
Forum Legend

Groaned at 105 Times in 96 Posts
Thanked 10,610 Times in 4,679 Posts
Blueangel has a reputation beyond reputeBlueangel has a reputation beyond reputeBlueangel has a reputation beyond reputeBlueangel has a reputation beyond reputeBlueangel has a reputation beyond reputeBlueangel has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Brexit referendum thread: potential consequences for GB, EU and the Brits in

Quote:
Jeremy Corbyn was revered by the young in Labour- but no longer. And they will NOT forgive him either (I won't for sure):
From the start, I've repeatedly warned my younger friends of Corbyn's history of betrayal, and how the attempted coup against Kinnock effectively thwarted Labour's election hopes for almost a decade. I've warned them that he sold one generation down the river, don't allow yourselves to be the second generation that he betrays.

Most of my friends have seen the light. It's the older ones, the people my age 50+, who appear to be sticking with him.

Lewton asked today, who wants to see May gone. My belief is still that both May and Corbyn will be gone before Christmas, but the one I want to see gone with all my being, is Corbyn.
This user would like to thank Blueangel for this useful post: