View Single Post
Old 22.11.2018, 11:29
Forum Legend

Groaned at 139 Times in 118 Posts
Thanked 10,520 Times in 5,593 Posts
curley has a reputation beyond reputecurley has a reputation beyond reputecurley has a reputation beyond reputecurley has a reputation beyond reputecurley has a reputation beyond reputecurley has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Breaking rental agreement - leaving CH - non EU

Quote:
View Post
And in fact if you die you are out:
Weitere Gründe, die zur ausserordentlichen Kündigung berechtigen, sind der Konkurs oder der Tod des Mieters (Art. 266h OR und Art. 266i OR)......

But I was referring to the following:

III. Ausserordentliche Kündigung 1. Aus wichtigen Gründen
1 Aus wichtigen Gründen, welche die Vertragserfüllung für sie unzumutbar machen, können die Parteien das Mietverhältnis mit der gesetzlichen Frist auf einen beliebigen Zeitpunkt kündigen.
2 Der Richter bestimmt die vermögensrechtlichen Folgen der vorzeitigen Kündigung unter Würdigung aller Umstände..
You're not. Believe me. The moment you die all your assets are frozen, no access to your bank-accounts until the heirs have a signed and sealed paper.
Except: The bank will pay the rent while all this is cleared, if the bill is presented to them
Yeah, yeah, it's good to be a landlord here

As to a possible court case - I suspect by the time you got the verdict it is June.

Now to the question that sounds stupid yet is unfortunately the most effective one on EF:
Did you talk to the landlord?
This user would like to thank curley for this useful post: