View Single Post
Old 28.11.2018, 15:43
Forum Legend

Groaned at 336 Times in 275 Posts
Thanked 14,578 Times in 7,487 Posts
greenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Brexit referendum thread: potential consequences for GB, EU and the Brits in

Quote:
Agreed- there will me no 'cake and eat it' deal- and all but a few extremists are doing everything to stop no deal. Corbyn is a total idiot to keep selling a unicorn better deal to his membership. Very dangerous and silly game.

So what will it be- this bad deal, or Remain? Anything could happen - and you all know what I wish for
All I can see it's people in their fifties and sixties (Corbyn is 69, May is 62, Cameron 52, Farage 54), and I really mean no offence, are deciding on the future of the next generations who might want something totally different in say 10 years from now on. Do they have any idea how different these new generations are? I wouldn't be surprised if younger generations were much more open to the idea of Europe and not so much to the idealised glory of the old empire.