View Single Post
Old 17.01.2007, 10:46
Forum Legend

Groaned at 123 Times in 108 Posts
Thanked 3,297 Times in 1,737 Posts
Shorrick Mk2 has a reputation beyond reputeShorrick Mk2 has a reputation beyond reputeShorrick Mk2 has a reputation beyond reputeShorrick Mk2 has a reputation beyond reputeShorrick Mk2 has a reputation beyond reputeShorrick Mk2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Does Anyone Know Any Relocation Companies That Organise Removals To Saudi Arabia?

Quote:
Hi,

I have looked at some of the relocation threads here but they are mainly from/to UK and other destinations.

Can anyone recommend companies in Switzerland that offer removal services to Saudi/Middle East from Lausanne?

Thanks
Oz12
Pretty much any decent mover (am thinking Harsh, Pelichet, the like) will offer these, probably subcontracting the saudi end of the work.

A trick to know - always request at least three offers. I left the first offer in plain view on the table when the second moving company came for appraisal. That only granted me a 20% discount without me even opening my mouth on the subject. Obviousy after some haggling, the final offer was considerably lower than the plain vanilla initial quote...