View Single Post
Old 13.12.2018, 16:00
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 27 Times in 20 Posts
Thanked 2,794 Times in 898 Posts
TheSpouse has a reputation beyond reputeTheSpouse has a reputation beyond reputeTheSpouse has a reputation beyond reputeTheSpouse has a reputation beyond reputeTheSpouse has a reputation beyond reputeTheSpouse has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dental veneer cosmetic surgery... anyone had them (in CH or otherwise)?

Hubs is undergoing this right now in Lausanne, don't know where, but I will find out. He had an old crown on a front tooth that had slipped over the course of 40 years. And the other seven top front teeth were crooked and discolored.

The dentist is in the process of veneering all 8 top front teeth. It seems, to me, to be taking a very long time. He has been to see the dentist at least 5 times over the last three months and they are still not done.

I don't know whether this is normal, whether this is because of the one crown in the front, or whether this dentist is just slow. My husband seems to think this guy is good and is just very thorough.

We have dental insurance so we are not paying for this, but I can find out how much it all costs and repost it on here. Mind you, it will be a lot because of the crown which added extra costs.
This user would like to thank TheSpouse for this useful post: