View Single Post
Old 19.12.2018, 20:37

Re: The Brexit referendum thread: potential consequences for GB, EU and the Brits in

Quote:
View Post
Duch companies are everywhere in the EU taking advantages of every possible deal.....it's these opinions that really drive me mad. A lot of money into your pockets out of the capital and good freedom of movement and now you complain....seriously?

Next it's Italians, Spaniards and French! Revolting. Oh, and leet's not forget the Germans, who at least have common sense not to complain too much.
No it is people like you who think that as long as we get some extra bucks out of it we should be pleased with it that are absurd and don't understand that not everybody is all about the bucks.

Besides that, the trading and business part that you refer to was already nicely arranged in the EEC and worked out fine before the EU even came to existence.

And yes I happily take less bucks in my wallet if that is what it takes to get rid of the EU, I'm not some prostitute for which you hold me saying that I should just bend deep and get ****ed since it also gave me bucks.

Your post is annoyingly dumb.
The following 2 users groan at for this post: