View Single Post
Old 19.12.2018, 20:50

Re: The Brexit referendum thread: potential consequences for GB, EU and the Brits in

Quote:
View Post
Your posts are annoyingly arrogant and I don't give a rat's ass on what you think of my post.
No, you are not a prostitute but try to see that this union has worked tremendously well for some countries and it's only when things don't go that well people start to blame every possible evil on EU.

You can vote Nexit or whatever, dude. It doesn't mean you're right. It doesn't even mean you'll be doing a service to your country. And don't act so arrogantly when you're called out on this nonsense.
You seem to upset to claim you don't give a rat's ass....

What is currently claimed by many to be the biggest successes of the EU are in fact not even EU things, just things that it inherited when it got founded.

And no I can't vote Nexit, I never could, and there is no system in place or being prepared that will allow such.

Also I was against the EU from the day it was grounded in 1993 since I don't want a country to give up such amount of independency as the EU demands to be given up. So nothing to do with economy going good or bad as you wrongly assumed while accusing others of arrogance.
The following 2 users would like to thank for this useful post: