View Single Post
Old 19.12.2018, 20:55
Forum Legend

Groaned at 339 Times in 277 Posts
Thanked 14,931 Times in 7,676 Posts
greenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Brexit referendum thread: potential consequences for GB, EU and the Brits in

Quote:
You seem to upset to claim you don't give a rat's ass....

What is currently claimed by many to be the biggest successes of the EU are in fact not even EU things, just things that it inherited when it got founded.

And no I can't vote Nexit, I never could, and there is no system in place or being prepared that will allow such.

Also I was against the EU from the day it was grounded in 1993 since I don't want a country to give up such amount of independency as the EU demands to be given up. So nothing to do with economy going good or bad as you wrongly assumed while accusing others of arrogance.

Annoyed not upset. Arrogance, injustice and lack of morals have that effect on me. Thanks for the red blobs btw, apparently it is YOU that was that angry as to spread some red blobs lol.
This user groans at greenmount for this post: