View Single Post
Old 19.12.2018, 21:58

Re: The Brexit referendum thread: potential consequences for GB, EU and the Brits in

Quote:
View Post
Yeah, you must know very well that Holland is very often informally used for the whole country not only for the region...but if you prefer.

Exactly. It's one of the original members who had a say or could have had a say in pretty much every issue right from the start. At least the British have a reason to complain! Well not, of course, but for the sake of the argument.

I don't think this issue it's worth a flame war on EF. You, me, everyone here are too small to change anything other by (hopefully) our vote, when or if given the opportunity.
I guess I refrained too much and too often on this forum to comment on many things and there came a day when I saw yet another posts of a sort. I'm disappointed by this whole thing, all these discussion, not your fault for having your opinion. Let's leave it at that.
Well sir in that case I wish you a happy evening and hope to see you again in topics where we perhaps even share the same opinion on the subject.