View Single Post
Old 20.12.2018, 09:50
Forum Legend

Groaned at 336 Times in 275 Posts
Thanked 14,566 Times in 7,484 Posts
greenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Brexit referendum thread: potential consequences for GB, EU and the Brits in

Quote:
View Post
Actually the EU institutions were set up based on the EEC model and used the same, or similar, names.
The EEC model was the Council represents governments, the Parliament represents citizens and the Commission represents the European interest. There was also the Court of Justice of the European Communities.
But of course. What amazes me is how people fail to see that their countries and no foreign super-power make up the system about some very vocal people and parties complain about only after they take every possible economic and financial advantage. I would let them out and kick out their companies and block their profits and install a heavy fiscal barrier against imports from a few especially and then some others - lol, exactly what Russia is dreaming of. Now of course I know we don't get to know the background of a few posters here and the internet is the place where inflammatory opinions are posted for different reasons, but if you take some people here seriously.....you feel like "let the war begin, baby and see who survives...."