View Single Post
Old 03.01.2019, 17:21
Forum Legend

Groaned at 99 Times in 88 Posts
Thanked 19,577 Times in 8,681 Posts
aSwissInTheUS has a reputation beyond reputeaSwissInTheUS has a reputation beyond reputeaSwissInTheUS has a reputation beyond reputeaSwissInTheUS has a reputation beyond reputeaSwissInTheUS has a reputation beyond reputeaSwissInTheUS has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Einvernahme for excessive speeding +40 on autobahn

Quote:
View Post
Exactly that's what I thought, they have a picture, measurement, why do they send me this Einvernahme instead of a letter "Your speed is too high, it goes to court", what do they want me to explain
Explain? Nothing. But they have to formally establish the identity of the driver and formally denote you as the accused before the case can be sent to court.

Quote:
View Post
Will they really take away my license on spot while the case is going through the system?
Unlike Ace1, I would say no. You can contest that and the license should only surrendered after the courts decision is final. The court (in St.Gallen) will note decide about a ban, this will done by your local traffic/driving license authority.

Quote:
View Post
and that another blitzer with a flasher appeared after 2 days at almost the same place, I find it really weird. What if they were doing some laser measurements/calibration and only afterwards they put a blitzer with a flash...
Not relevant. Only what matters is that you have been flashed at the time you were speeding. If it were a calibration you had not gotten a letter.

Edit: Please read Art. 142 - 148 https://www.admin.ch/opc/en/classifi...ndex.html#a142
and Art. 157 - 161 https://www.admin.ch/opc/en/classifi...ndex.html#a157
that should give you at least a small idea what will happen.
On Hiatus- Normal operation will resume 22.02.2022 22:02:20.22

Last edited by aSwissInTheUS; 03.01.2019 at 17:33.
The following 4 users would like to thank aSwissInTheUS for this useful post: