View Single Post
Old 04.01.2019, 23:00

Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
cpmiller has no particular reputation at present
Considering move to Switzerland this summer

Dear Forum,

What a wonderful resource we have stumbled upon as we consider moving to Switzerland this summer. My name is Chris, and I am a certified public accountant as well as a professor in yoga studies at a university in Los Angeles, California. I have always had a passion for business and yoga and thus my different backgrounds. My wife is Swiss, and we met in Hawaii back in 2013. We just had our first child and are considering moving to Switzerland this summer for a host of reasons, with our child’s best interests in mind.

I am actually writing this post from Zürich, as we do come here twice a year during the winter and summer breaks from the university in the United States. We love Zürich, have lots of appreciation for the swiss life, and look forward to meeting fellow English speaking residents here whether we move to Switzerland or not permanently.

Because my wife was born and raised in Zürich, she is of course fluent in Swiss German and I am slowly studying German so that I can make my way through town with more ease. Such a fun and yet challenging endeavor!

I look forward to joining your conversations here and again thank the moderators for this wonderful resource.

All the Best,
Chris
The following 2 users would like to thank cpmiller for this useful post: