View Single Post
Old 11.01.2019, 11:56
Forum Legend

Groaned at 105 Times in 96 Posts
Thanked 10,610 Times in 4,679 Posts
Blueangel has a reputation beyond reputeBlueangel has a reputation beyond reputeBlueangel has a reputation beyond reputeBlueangel has a reputation beyond reputeBlueangel has a reputation beyond reputeBlueangel has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Brexit referendum thread: potential consequences for GB, EU and the Brits in

Quote:
View Post
All depends where you are, same as anywhere.
His family are spread over 5 cities and our hometown, so his time was divided between London, Nottingham, Derby, Manchester, Liverpool and our hometown. He also had business in Birmingham whilst he was there. His time was almost entirely spent talking to friends, family and business clients. I'd say that's quite an extensive experience to take his view from.

There will always be naysayers, but I trust him over any of them. Personally, I've only been in CH 100% full time since June. Before that, my time was divided between both countries. I firmly believe that there's an undertone at play that needs to be put down. I can only describe it as a 1970s football thug mentality of blind hatred. I saw it again, in all it's venomous glory, this week when a local newspaper printed an article about a planned UKIP meeting in my hometown. Despite the local UKIP rep being interviewed for the article (and come across as very level headed), the reporter has received dozens of threats. My No.1 issue is that the venue chosen is in the centre of a heavily residential area instead of a town centre location.
This user would like to thank Blueangel for this useful post: