View Single Post
Old 15.01.2019, 08:57
Forum Legend

Groaned at 336 Times in 275 Posts
Thanked 14,603 Times in 7,498 Posts
greenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Brexit referendum thread: potential consequences for GB, EU and the Brits in

Quote:
The campaign to remain was run on fear of leaving and the consequences, their was nothing positive about it and this remained true up until and after the vote.

On the contrary, if you read carefully other posts here, it seems like people weren't informed very well about the consequences of leaving.

I think the Remain campaign had no chances because the Leave one was a media circus. Too entertaining for the masses, too many emotions stirred up. The Leave vote was an emotional vote. Btw.... in cases like this I always try to put myself into somebody else's place and imagine how would I see it from their perspective. The campaign was so aggressive that I'm sure I would have also considered voting "Leave".

Last edited by greenmount; 15.01.2019 at 09:21.