View Single Post
Old 19.01.2019, 08:29
MarkNow MarkNow is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: zurich
Posts: 54
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
MarkNow has earned some respectMarkNow has earned some respect
Wife returned to origin country


My wife some days ago left the country and told me she don't want to come back.I don't know when and if we get a divorce but for sure she is not coming back because she doesn't like the country at all.
Some quick facts: We are both EU citizens, no kids, I live and work in Switzerland for the last 3 years, she was not working, both B permits.

My questions are:
Where and what should I declare that she left?
Should I continue paying her insurance?
Since we don't have a divorce yet should I declare it at work for tax reasons?
If I change a house (because the one I rent now is big for me now as single) does she has to sign the new contract too?
Reply With Quote