View Single Post
Old 24.01.2019, 10:49
tantei tantei is offline
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: NEuchatel
Posts: 5
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
tantei has no particular reputation at present
Re: Canton/permit change while dependent wife already working

In the end I directly got a regular B permit after my academic B permit, so my wife's permit allows her to work without problems.

But for those who might be in a similar situation: my wife's employer asked the immigration office about the situation. They said that in case of a switch from B to L, the dependent person could continue working in the company for 1 year.
Reply With Quote
The following 2 users would like to thank tantei for this useful post: