View Single Post
Old 25.01.2019, 14:58
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 3 Times in 3 Posts
ChrisNeedsToKnow has a reputation beyond reputeChrisNeedsToKnow has a reputation beyond reputeChrisNeedsToKnow has a reputation beyond reputeChrisNeedsToKnow has a reputation beyond repute
Re: neon-free = free CHF account?

I think one sees if a company is good, when a mistake happens. Constant smooth operations are also good, but I like to see that problems are speedily fixed.

"Luckily" that's exactly what happened in my first days: After an app update, I couldn't effect transfers anymore. My transaction PIN was rejected, although I entered it correctly. Being some kind of half-technical guy myself, I assumed that I must've messed it up, but that wasn't the case.

1) I contated support and they investigated.
2) They told me that it seems it's a technical glitch, as it affected quite a lot of customers.
3) they fixed the problem WITHIN 4 (four) HOURS and provided a new update in the AppStore.

Outside of this occurrence, everything just always went smoothly.

Their unbelievably great responsiveness gave me enough trust to now (before end of January) close my 10yr old PostFinance account in favour of these guys.

Only thing which annoys me is that there are no e-Rechnungen. They should "come soon", so let's see what that means.

see also here:
https://steemit.com/banking/@cafunke...to-switzerland
The following 4 users would like to thank ChrisNeedsToKnow for this useful post: