View Single Post
Old 31.01.2019, 06:57
Forum Legend

Groaned at 339 Times in 277 Posts
Thanked 14,885 Times in 7,662 Posts
greenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Brexit referendum thread: potential consequences for GB, EU and the Brits in

Quote:
View Post
curley is right here. And agrees with Today Only: The vote was done, get over it. Which was a clear statement with the logically resulting advice.

Unlike "Tom you should, you really shouldn't, you always ....".
(By the way "you always ...." is the best known relationship killer. But that is besides the point here).

On the other hand I'm a bit surprised Today Only is still trying to apply logic on Brexit.
OMG, hilarious...I almost spilled my coffee... Is this discussion for real? I think you are seriously projecting some things here. Are we talking about the same Tom as some sort of "victim"? I bet he enjoys this attention...but I also know he has a lot more humour than you give him credit for. As far as a couple of discussions are concerned - it's called dialogue or, in our case - banter. He's a big boy and a veteran on EF and knows very well he'll get some reactions after his ahem, typical posts. You don't really have to defend his honour or something. And he gets them from a lot of people here, you trying to pick on me is kind of weird. I, for one, certainly don't enjoy your constant attention. I am not gonna tell you to go lecture some family members instead because I personally have some limits. I don't want to win any cyber "war" with you curley, I engage with whomever I like or see fit. I actually don't know why I bothered replying to your last couple of posts anything more than the one liner "I beg your pardon?"and leave it at that....it's not like they deserved a real comment from me. Have a good day! Seriously.
This user groans at greenmount for this post: