View Single Post
Old 31.01.2019, 13:52
Forum Legend

Groaned at 34 Times in 30 Posts
Thanked 25,398 Times in 7,915 Posts
meloncollie has a reputation beyond reputemeloncollie has a reputation beyond reputemeloncollie has a reputation beyond reputemeloncollie has a reputation beyond reputemeloncollie has a reputation beyond reputemeloncollie has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The First World Problem Thread

Quote:
View Post
What did you do with the doggies? I remember you said you cant travel anymore because your old pet sitter retired. Did you find a new one?
Thanks for asking!

They were to be left in the tender loving care of my husband who had agreed to work from home, with the retired sitter (read: saint) kindly stopping by whenever OH would need a breather.

(Rinse and repeat, as I anticipating a fair amoung of 'eldercare' travel necessary in the coming year.)

Glück in Unglück, my flight was cancelled so I'm still here, and OH is not being distracted by the Muttley Crew as he works his fingers to the bone to earn their biscuit allowance.

Still looking for that holy grail, a responsible, reliable, experienced sitter who can provide 'special needs' care. I've scoured the length and breadth of Switzerland, there simply is no one here willing or able to do the job. I'm currently trying to figure out what it would take permit-wise to bring someone from the US over here to take over while I fly over there.

Now that is the mother of all FWPs.
The following 3 users would like to thank meloncollie for this useful post: