View Single Post
Old 04.02.2019, 21:03
Newbie 1st class

Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
kokas23 has no particular reputation at present
Re: scam call

Quote:
View Post
From what I remember from my Salt bills when I still was with that company (for good reasons changed that!) the bill always came with full details.

Can you check the time of the calls? Any chance you might have catched a malicious app doing those calls? Anything that MIGHT mean they actually happened from your phone (unwarranted, of course)? Are you anywhere near the border, so it might have been roaming charges? The bill should be clear enough of all of that (maybe post a screenshot of the details that are interesting for us to analyse?) Maybe that +33 number (which is France) isn't a regular number, but an (expensive) hotline you tried to call?

Alternatively, and if you're sure it wasn't from you, tell Salt that you'll only be paying what you feel is true, and for anything else, they can go lick some salt But only do that if you're 200% sure.. as crappy as Salt is with their fake data roaming charges, they usually don't invent calls from the blue (I wouldn't rule that out, it's still Salt, though.. )

There are much better contracts with better providers out there
i will try to add picture here
Attached Thumbnails
scam-call-captura-de-ecr-2019-02-04-s-20.55.47.png   scam-call-captura-de-ecr-2019-02-04-s-21.01.50.png  
This user would like to thank kokas23 for this useful post: