View Single Post
Old 05.02.2019, 21:49
Newbie 1st class

Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
PedroCZ has no particular reputation at present
Re: Return of faulty goods - warranty process

Ok, so some further info. First they requested some pictures of the faulty item. I sent that, then they asked me to send it back. It was delivered to them on Dec 14. I asked them on Dec 18 if they had received it. Then they replied on Dec 19:
Quote:
I can confirm that your parcel has been received. It's now up to our warranty team to get in touch with you as soon as they process the parcel.
We must ask at this time of year for a little patience as we are extremely busy and it must be noted that the majority of our suppliers/manufacturers will be closed for the entire holiday period.
Then they wrote me on Jan 3:
Quote:
Your complaint will now quickly passed on to our colleagues in the complaints department. This may take a few days, we hope you have understand that.
You get from us definitely more info once your return is processed.
And the last email from them is from Jan 4:
Quote:
We have received your complaint and we have forwarded it immediately to the manufacturer for processing.
The processing of your complaint by the manufacturer may take up to 30 days. We hope you have understand that.

We will get back to you in as soon as we have received feedback from the manufacturer!
There is nothing about the period within which they need to process it in their Terms and Conditions.
I would really like to know if there is any maximum period on the side of law, not the sellers conditions.