View Single Post
Old 16.02.2019, 23:43
Fuzzhead Fuzzhead is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: Nov 2018
Location: Valais
Posts: 46
Groaned at 2 Times in 2 Posts
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Fuzzhead has no particular reputation at present
Can you register in the commercial register

ive read that in order to get a B permit to run a business you need to prove however as I am getting the B permit through marriage to my partner can I register in the commercial register organise the OASI and I then just cant start the activity until I have the B permit in hand ?

or must I wait until I have the permit in hand

just trying to be organised and get everything ready

To get a permit as a self-employed worker, an applicant must present the following documents as a general rule:

Proof that the company has been correctly registered (in the commercial register, see section on investing in Switzerland, how to start a business)
Proof of a professional domicile in Switzerland (a rental contract for your business premises)
Proof of contributions to the Old-Age and Survivorsí Insurance Fund (OASI) or the Swiss Accident Insurance Fund (SUVA)
Proof of a regular income showing that there is no risk of needing welfare assistance
Bookkeeping data (interim balance, etc.)
Business plan

many thanks,
Reply With Quote