View Single Post
Old 19.02.2019, 19:28
Posts: n/a
Re: LEGAL HELP: someone lives in our apartment without paying rent

It's like pulling teeth...

OP, this separate apartment this person is apparently squatting in... do you own it or hold the contract for it and he's an "unofficial" sub-letter? Are you paying for him to live there?
Understanding Brexit is easier.

OP, a month's notice in writing and then report him to the Gemeinde as not working and no longer living at your address.

Tell him exactly what you're going to do and if he doesn't move out, he will lose his permit once you report him.
Reply With Quote
The following 2 users would like to thank for this useful post: