View Single Post
Old 20.02.2019, 11:55
Forum Legend

Groaned at 1,178 Times in 780 Posts
Thanked 19,000 Times in 7,368 Posts
Chuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond repute
Re: LEGAL HELP: someone lives in our apartment without paying rent

Quote:
View Post
He has a whole floor smaller than ours. It was empty at the begining, he managed to find all the furniture from second hand shop.

Yes I think I will write a notice, but as you see we tried many times to tell him to leave, always excuses, "I'll find a job soon." "I am gonna be successful soon." It is just getting ugly. We definitely don't want him with us in the future.
Wow, this is incredible. The situation is objectively speaking completely your fault and you allowed it to continue for about 2.5 years too long. Allowing him an entire floor is just borderline insanity.

Could you not call the police and say you have asked him to leave and he refuses? Ok maybe they can't do anything about it but at least it will show him you are serious and that he is now the focus of some uncomfortable attention.
The following 3 users would like to thank Chuff for this useful post: