View Single Post
Old 20.02.2019, 18:01
Jannetta Jannetta is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Basel
Posts: 43
Groaned at 17 Times in 4 Posts
Thanked 35 Times in 12 Posts
Jannetta has made some interesting contributions
Re: Pausing C Permit

You can only freeze it for max 4 years if you go on extended business trip organized by your current Swiss employer.

If you just find some other job elsewhere - C permit will not be frozen.
Reply With Quote