View Single Post
Old 24.02.2019, 10:24
swiss swiss is offline
Join Date: Feb 2019
Location: Zürich
Posts: 3
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
swiss has no particular reputation at present
Re: Non EU - L to B conversion : Is provisional check with Swiss authorities possible

Hi Medea Fleecestealer and ksvalliappa,
Many thanks for super quick reply. Appreciate it.

The problems you are going to have if they don't get an application going is that when your current permit runs out, if there isn't an application for a new one, then you'd have to stop work I think.
Thanks for your concern. You are right, I not only need to stop work but also leave Switzerland.

I can certainly tell that there is nothing like a special form (or request) for L to B conversion. Your employer should submit all the documents to the AWA emphasising why a Swiss or EU person can't fill your position and then it's upto AWA to decide on a case-by-case basis.
Yes, I second you on this. My reading so far on this topic/forum say so.

Does any other forum members have any prior experience in regard to possibility of doing such provisional/preliminary check with Swiss Authorities, AWA etc(without filling the full case)? Is there any online form(link) exist which allows employer to do such checks?
Appreciate your inputs.
Reply With Quote