View Single Post
Old 28.02.2019, 20:17
Forum Legend

Groaned at 292 Times in 241 Posts
Thanked 15,931 Times in 8,860 Posts
fatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond repute
Re: UK Pension - Winter fuel payment

Quote:
View Post
Sigh. If you don't get it, you don't get it. I'm too tired of this merry-go-round to explain again the reality of huge amounts of people to a privileged minority male such as yourself. Also, 40 years ago, this was all fields...

I take it that's a general not a specific you? Again, I'm choosing to believe you're merely trying to be provocative. The alternative is very sad.
10% of the working population have never done a days paid work in their life, thats a frightening statistic. What does sex have to do with it? Equal opportunities became law in the mid 70's in the UK. Being dyslexic is indeed a privilege & shows leaving school at 16 is not a hindrance to success in life. I have never worked for a big company as I have no qualifications other than 'O' levels. People choose to make a success of their life, we all have a choice.
This user would like to thank fatmanfilms for this useful post: