Thread: RAW Dog food
View Single Post
Old 04.03.2019, 13:38

Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
countrybumpkin has an excellent reputationcountrybumpkin has an excellent reputationcountrybumpkin has an excellent reputationcountrybumpkin has an excellent reputation
Re: RAW Dog food

We are only feeding grain free kibble as that is what we started with from the breeder and our girls like it. It would not have occurred to me otherwise to do so, I am more of “a little bit of everything in a balanced diet type” of person, for the dogs as well as us.

They do get some grain in their training treats and veg too, courgettes and beans mainly which I cook and use to bulk out there meals. They accuse me of trying to starve them otherwise An equivalent of 50gms of kibble a day looks so mean and is gone in a flash, but it is the amount that keeps them at their best weight.

My advice is to buy the best quality food you can afford, research the foods you are considering to find out what they actually consist of, research your breed of dog and what they thrive on best and listen to your vet and your gut feeling. Oh, and ask here any questions you have, MC will usually have a comprehensive and helpful answer. You should write a book MC, I am sure we would all buy a copy 😀
The following 2 users would like to thank countrybumpkin for this useful post: