View Single Post
Old 07.03.2019, 18:51
Forum Legend

Groaned at 76 Times in 59 Posts
Thanked 3,548 Times in 1,868 Posts
robBob has a reputation beyond reputerobBob has a reputation beyond reputerobBob has a reputation beyond reputerobBob has a reputation beyond reputerobBob has a reputation beyond reputerobBob has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What are my chances of getting a job as a Senior developer ? What am I lacking?

Quote:
View Post
My interview went good. But I got 4 rejected mails this week, without interview.

The position which I got interviewed and rejected on January 2019 is still open . How long do they take to fill a position?

It could be that they are not really looking but just going through the process in that eternal search for that one perfect candidate of their dreams. Keep in mind the Swiss can be rather conservative, even in this day and age. Partly because their own jobs may be on the line if they get the wrong guy in. So they much rather, play it safe, not get a project done and say no ideal candidate could be found. Then again there are companies that just advertise to present a good image to potential customers and investors and if top gun should happen to come along then he or she just might have a chance. So don't fret it. Hang in there and learn some German. Can only help!