View Single Post
Old 08.03.2019, 08:27
Forum Legend

Groaned at 279 Times in 227 Posts
Thanked 11,598 Times in 6,103 Posts
greenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Klu Klux Klan in Kanton Schwyz

Quote:
View Post
Announcing so publicly who is put on someone's ignore list...is pointing out loudly that somebody isn't worthy being included in a public debate..what was it again about racism?

So tolerant, these tolerance preachers.

I don't think it was a benign prank and thanks for digging out the info.

Tom - thanks for making the thread, it must have been not so fun, to say the least, for many people. Especially for expats - to see the parade.

I am looking forward to the community there coming up with an official list of pc costumes. We should just sell them our Halloween costume debates? What historical references are ok and what aren't. Just that making things obligatory or banned usually worsens the situation, though, doesn't give much chance to normal self regulation. I figured long time ago that CH is a place with few explicit rules, so it does turn many into rule sticklers.

I hope the negative attention they got is already fixing it. Plus it opened up good talks, I am sure. But I feel bad for the families of the rednecks, though. "What costume did your dad have"? "Uhmmmm...uhmmm....he was at home."
I thought you were all about freedom of speech?

Seriously, let the debate be what it is. I, for one, have dropped out (mentally) of these discussions long ago. I merely pointed out the way I deal with what I see being written a bit too nonchalantly here. Peace. Do what you preach. I certainly do.