View Single Post
Old 08.03.2019, 12:53

Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Pernilleskokken has earned the respect of manyPernilleskokken has earned the respect of manyPernilleskokken has earned the respect of many
Re: CoopMobile and Salt ended collaboration

Indeed some very annoying and very numerous phone calls from Salt!
I ended up blocking them.

The only difference I see between the contracts are that Salt is unlimited data whereas Coop is 2.5 Go / month, but with unlimited validity (so if you do not use it a month, it just accrues). That is my only worry.

So you simply signed up via their website? I cannot get the abo price to be 14 instead of 29... Nor the activation cost of 40 to disappear. Perhaps I need to walk into a fust/interdiscount shop!

Quote:
View Post
We're in the same boat. Mr Wishes has a regular contract and I have prepaid. We are both switching to CoopMobile with Swisscom.

We've found Salt coverage to be a bit spotty. Salt's phone calls to try and get us to stay with them have been annoying.

Swisscom's offers have been more attractive and they haven't called us - just email and SMS. We won't have any activation fees with the switch. His contract is 14.95/mo for the first year with the new provider. After that it's 29.95. Mine isn't really a "contract" since it's prepaid, but they'll give me a new SIM for free, pre-loaded with 30 Francs that I don't have to pay for.

Salt has cancelled him early by mistake, which means he's not had a working phone for 3 days, so we're dealing with that.

HTH