View Single Post
Old 08.03.2019, 15:22
vikji vikji is offline
Newbie 1st class
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Virginia, USA
Posts: 11
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
vikji has made some interesting contributions
Re: Info for nurses looking to work in switzerland.

My wife and I live in USA. She is EU citizen and American. I am American citizen... We were able to go from start to finish while in US with no travel or residence permit to CH.

We started our application saying she is EU citizen; So she can continue the official verification process without B2 certificate in hand. Since her education is from US she could not carry on (even when she is EU citizen) after the preliminary assessment and had to pass B2 before starting official verification by SRK. That's why took us 2 years to complete. You don't have to wait for B2 if your education is from EU.. but have to show them the certificate before the final decision..

Make sure to provide syllabus, Course details, and ALL education certificates from High school to degree (if you have it). My wife had Bachelors of Science in Nursing so she got ISCED level 6. If you have anything less line CNA then your level will be lower or if you have Masters or PHD then you will be ISCED level 7 or 8 respectively..
Reply With Quote
The following 2 users would like to thank vikji for this useful post: