View Single Post
Old 09.03.2019, 14:15
arianemin arianemin is offline
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: lausanne
Posts: 110
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Thanked 29 Times in 12 Posts
arianemin has no particular reputation at present
Re: Non-EU work permit L - Consequences for dependent

View Post
You can work with an L, but any employer has to meet certain labour and market conditions to be able to hire you.

"Family members of a holder of a short-term residence permit (Article 26 OASA) do not enjoy the right to exercise a lucrative activity. The exercise of a lucrative activity is subject to authorization. Upon admission, a request from the employer respecting the remuneration and working conditions in use in the locality and branch must have been submitted. In addition, members of the family of a holder of a short-stay permit (Article 26 OASA) must have professional qualifications (personal qualifications, Article 23 LEtr)."
Thanks! how about the time we can get a C permit?
1. 2 years after L permit and right after they change L to B permit- if they do- (almost 2 years from now)?
2. 2 years after they change L to B permit (4 years from now)
3. or in worst case 5 years after they change L to B permit (7 years from now)
I remind that her contractis open ended.
Reply With Quote