View Single Post
Old 11.03.2019, 10:54

Groaned at 10 Times in 8 Posts
Silvestre has a reputation beyond reputeSilvestre has a reputation beyond reputeSilvestre has a reputation beyond reputeSilvestre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sunrise Fiber-optics internet - OFFER

Quote:
View Post
Thanks Silvestre. I don't know much about channels, sounds worth looking into that. What I have is 2.4 and 5 GHz two connections but 2.4 is much slower.

Did you end up changing the line or heard of anyone who had a good outcome with that?
2.4 and 5GHz is what I was referring to. Do you have a lot of interference near your router? Other cables, electricity cables etc? My fiber connection is with the fuse box in a metal box so the interference is crazy. I have a converter there that I used with my previous provider but supposedly I can't use it with Sunrise so I am having to go with additional router / access points. Now I consistently get about 800mbps on wired and 400mbps on wifi which is expected.

Yes, they did switch my line as we had agreed to it before I moved but they completely f-ed up the "smooth / simultaneous switch" so I was without internet for 3 days and 4 days on their mobile internet.

To be fair to them, the second line technical team is pretty good, they waived the first month's bill and paid for my access points.

If you are still having problems, I would recommend you call the order / technical team number (the 058 number) rather than the usual customer services number (the 0800 number) and speak to the team leader there.
This user would like to thank Silvestre for this useful post: