View Single Post
Old 12.03.2019, 12:57
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 183 Times in 131 Posts
Thanked 2,771 Times in 1,281 Posts
TobiasM has a reputation beyond reputeTobiasM has a reputation beyond reputeTobiasM has a reputation beyond reputeTobiasM has a reputation beyond reputeTobiasM has a reputation beyond reputeTobiasM has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Brexit referendum thread: potential consequences for GB, EU and the Brits in

Quote:
View Post
How does a weakened UK economy increase investment profits generated in China and India?
The business moves, other economies strengthen in relation to a weakened currency. Itís pretty basic economics really. Unless I am missing something here? Please enlighten me. I really do believe that the people that pushed Brexit are making money out of it. While the average person and business in the UK looks set to lose out big time. Am I wrong? If I am, Iíll take it all back and concede my opinion about leaving the EU being detrimental to the UK economy in the long term. But donít tell me the economic future looks bright for the UK. Ironically a lot of the architects of Brexit are relocating their businesses and assets outside of Britain with the aim of accessing the European market post Brexit!