View Single Post
Old 13.03.2019, 18:10
Forum Legend

Groaned at 429 Times in 320 Posts
Thanked 20,668 Times in 10,963 Posts
fatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Brexit referendum thread: potential consequences for GB, EU and the Brits in

Quote:
View Post
Obviously my connoisseurship would have no impact on your dining habits, but putting that aside, I do occasionally eat in McDonald's for the pure convenience: it's right there (usually on a motorway), quick, and it keeps the kids quiet for ten minutes. I usually have a salad as I don't fancy the gastrointestinal sequelae of their 20% Irish beef, but I bet you sneak the odd cheeky burger in every now and again.
As I added to my last post, in CH the beef comes from CH. I hate overcooked beef so order chicken breast or chicken salads if I ever have to eat there.

There was a premium offering in CH I tried a couple of years ago, it was not very nice so have avoided their burgers ever since.

This was the last Burger I ate, 2 weeks ago at Geneva airport, cooked rare as I like them
Attached Images