View Single Post
Old 14.03.2019, 13:28
modified and reprogrammed

Groaned at 191 Times in 152 Posts
Thanked 15,366 Times in 7,796 Posts
MusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Give them back their lives [politicization of young people]

Quote:
View Post
If I wasn’t using my phone, I would have posted one of those idyllic bucolic scenes of blue eyed, blonde haired..
Why are you hating on blue eyed, blonde haired?!

I am on my cell but don't need to post pics of hitler jungen, konsomol nor trendy punks or squatters. The youth will always be interested in idealism and changing the status quo, be it political, religious, etc. I think more so more apolitical we will try to make the environment around them, paradoxically. I guess we have to strive for informing them but not recruiting them, which isn't difficult. It is good not to share personal convictions with them, it makes them more curious. They tend to give better anwers and ask better questions, too. If politics is what it takes for kids to learn to suggest an alternative before they want to negate something, so be it. Protests and demonstrations are hardly ever constructive.

Last edited by MusicChick; 14.03.2019 at 13:40.