View Single Post
Old 15.03.2019, 09:24
Forum Legend

Groaned at 112 Times in 96 Posts
Thanked 4,890 Times in 2,306 Posts
Jim2007 has a reputation beyond reputeJim2007 has a reputation beyond reputeJim2007 has a reputation beyond reputeJim2007 has a reputation beyond reputeJim2007 has a reputation beyond reputeJim2007 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Missing Company 2te Säule Pension

Quote:
View Post
Well, an update and happy ending to this.

My current employer recommended using this website to track down any "missing" funds...

http://www.zentralstelle.ch/xml_2/internet/de/intro.cfm

It was a painful procedure having to fill out the right form (I did the wrong one twice, apparently) to the right department (sent to the wrong department twice also - they weren't kind enough to walk my form into the next room either time!).

Eventually I found that AXA were holding the policy. Tresag had changed names to Weststar before liquidation (of both entities) and fortunately were still using AXA to manage the policy at the time of bankruptcy.

Once it was found, the rest was relatively painless - I sent AXA the pay-in slip for the Julius Baer fund via email and the transfer was done within a few days. Now just awaiting confirmation of the receipt of funds from JB Pensionskasse and we're home and dry (he said, tempting fate).
Good to hear and no doubt you have learned the lesson and have no doubt become a judicious record keeper

If you have not already done so it would be an idea to also check your social security contributions are accounted for as well.