View Single Post
Old 15.03.2019, 12:26
Forum Legend

Groaned at 255 Times in 206 Posts
Thanked 9,945 Times in 5,333 Posts
greenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Give them back their lives [politicization of young people]

Quote:
View Post
That's not so difficult to achieve, though. I can tick pretty much all of that stuff off and don't even feel it's much of a chore.

I don't really do anything special to achieve this, so I imagine many people are in the same boat. I don't commute 50-100KM but I either take public transport, walk or bike it depending on global warming that day.

We tend to eat local and in-season produce, although not 100% (we eat bananas, for example). Heating is only up to 21C. Holiday in Switzerland or just over the border. Current clothes are *cough* coming back into fashion again.

We're no eco-warriors, just a bit careful.
Same here. Defo I don't buy lots of clothes...but I'm more careful with quality (meaning durability to me) these days. Plus some pieces will never get out of fashion if you know what to buy.