View Single Post
Old 18.03.2019, 19:40
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 29 Times in 24 Posts
Thanked 1,368 Times in 664 Posts
fduvall has a reputation beyond reputefduvall has a reputation beyond reputefduvall has a reputation beyond reputefduvall has a reputation beyond reputefduvall has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Technophobe needs to get out of Jurassic Era!

I would have recommended getting a phone like your kid(s) have, ideally the one you see the most so you get regular tech support. Or at least a cheap model from the same brand. Makes it easier for them to tell you over the phone what you are doing wrong!

Anyway, Galaxy A7 should be fine once you learn your way around...

Good luck!

Quote:
View Post
MIRACLE! Armed with my long list of requirements, I finally purchased a Samsung Galaxy A7...on line! I'm only brave in some areas, technology is not one of them! They can take our freedom, but they won't take our phooones!

Anyway, Mr Useless is looking at this strange object from Mars, not even knowing what to do with it.

1. Is my phone number transferred automatically with my SIM card or is it a different business altogether? If anyone laughs, I'll poke them in the eye!

2. How do I keep all my phone contacts and conversations from my old Xperia One phone?

3. Is my SIM card from Xperia compatible and transferable to the Samsung?

4. Is the memory separate from SIM card. My Xperia was a 4G and now supposedly I have a 64 G but no SIM card in it. What do I do?

RIght, I guess I've made everyone's day with my questions. You can take the piss as long as you give me the proper answers to my questions as well, if not, shut up and go and play on your phone!
This user would like to thank fduvall for this useful post: