View Single Post
Old 03.04.2019, 08:15
modified, reprogrammed and doctored²

Groaned at 359 Times in 246 Posts
Thanked 19,161 Times in 9,996 Posts
MusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Brexit referendum thread: potential consequences for GB, EU and the Brits in

I will try to not posture..lol. I know it will come across that way, but whatevs. This "despite" is old school political work. Winning parties these days are selling "togetherness" if you notice the rhetorics. Pretended or genuine, either way. That's something that is being cashed in, and will be. Fake polarisation is pasé, time for fake togetherness. Communities of consumers. Look at FB.

Nobody who shows up saying "I think that.." has a chance for any receptiveness. Social cohesion is in our evolutionary survival code. Despite the "I think...". It is already "I am a brand that our community needs". Macron did it (he has the looks for this marketing, too). May did not. Kudos to her, really.

“The only difference between a rut and a grave is a matter of depth.” S.P. Cadman

"Imagination is more important than knowledge." A. Einstein