View Single Post
Old 03.04.2019, 16:51
modified, reprogrammed and doctored

Groaned at 192 Times in 153 Posts
Thanked 15,447 Times in 7,843 Posts
MusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Runner's schtick

Quote:
View Post
Added to my current running playlist thanks.

Here's one for you from my current listening...

https://open.spotify.com/track/29tIh...RySMuRy42SpiSg

and one more, maybe not perfect for running but I think you will like it anyway...

https://open.spotify.com/track/1FplI...Q-CA7ITtHfPGyA
Awesome music! Esp. Nils Frahm. My ultimate piano inspiration!

Today I ran to a piano piece that I need to memorize, I am playing it every day. Addiction, wooohoooo!

And a symphonic piece we will perform, so I get it automatized.

Otherwise, yup, my shins are on a strike. Ran 3km, so getting a bit better at minimizing the daily strain. I started rowing after the run and it felt great. Not sure if I know what I am doing yet, but it is making the wheel spin so must be at least quasi-ok.

The shins were hell right after the run, though. Like, somebody-carry-me-through-the-rest-of-the-day bad. It is ok now but wish I kept my ballet form, tbh, I should have a lighter foot. I don't sprint all that fast, 17km/hr through the intervals.

GenevaSculler - triathlone looks enticing! Au moins, I love the tri-suit for chicks. So tempted! Sorry but the guy ones are a bit blah.

Why is a gym attire site called gymshark. Great clothes, not a great name.

Anyways, hope everybody is having great running day despite the nasty rains. Remember that if you want to achieve a big goal, shoot for the small ones first.

Congrats on any small goals! (5min rowing, here)