View Single Post
Old 08.04.2019, 12:31
Mod, Chips and Mushy Peas

Groaned at 158 Times in 96 Posts
Thanked 8,206 Times in 3,039 Posts
nickatbasel has a reputation beyond reputenickatbasel has a reputation beyond reputenickatbasel has a reputation beyond reputenickatbasel has a reputation beyond reputenickatbasel has a reputation beyond reputenickatbasel has a reputation beyond repute
Bran Flakes Coop

Further to my rant nearly two years ago about irregular crunchy peanut butter supply, Coop has turned its attention to our favourite breakfast cereal as a way to annoy us.

Bran Flakes (known in Switzerland as All Bran) have been removed from Coop's assortment - not even available on the Coop At Home website. We now have to resort to shopping at Migros - a supermarket that does not sell beer. Therefore necessitating several shopping trips to stock our cupboards each week!

And don't get me started on the fact that our local Coop are really rubbish at restocking their shelves. Whatever I go in to buy (it was naan bread last week) there will be a label on the shelf, and an empty shelf where the item should be. Oh, and they ran out of peanut butter last week. Again.

/Rant
Nick

The following 3 users would like to thank nickatbasel for this useful post: