View Single Post
Old 11.04.2019, 11:29

Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
MisterV has no particular reputation at present
Re: Any good career advisors/coaches for international business careers?

Quote:
View Post
(to the orignial poster, sorry i can't recommend that person, - I know they have a client base that's already keeping them occupied).
No worries, it's understandable. Good to know people like that do exist though.

Quote:
View Post
Thats the key bit though - the people I would take advice from are probably not looking for a part time job for 50 CHF an hour. So either it is some sort of corporate program or you simply ask for advice from people you admire.

A commercial service is most likely not going to be great… I go to a lot of business networking events and developed an allergy against professional "life coaches". Or is it "professional" life coaches?

P.S: to the OP, you can always make a post on EF. Make sure it is sufficiently anonymous… and I promise you people will not hold back their opinion.
Yeah sure. Obviously I would expect this to be paid as much as a lawyer or so per hour; I do have people in my network whom I admire, or even who are extremely well-connected, but none of them work in fields that are relevant for me.

I just think I'm missing something obvious when looking at my profile and potential next steps and I think the - potentially harsh and realistic - advice would have to come from someone experience in my area.

Which forum would I post to for advice in EF? Here in Employment as well?