View Single Post
Old 11.04.2019, 23:31
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 94 Times in 64 Posts
Thanked 1,989 Times in 870 Posts
My2pups has a reputation beyond reputeMy2pups has a reputation beyond reputeMy2pups has a reputation beyond reputeMy2pups has a reputation beyond reputeMy2pups has a reputation beyond reputeMy2pups has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Will Trump be a Good President?

What is the point? If we are going to look at where collusion might have started, if we want to look at what happened to the IRS, FBI and most/all of the intelligence organizations, where else are we going to look? The first place to start is the prior administration. And then before that. I know Bush's Neo-cons were crooked as the day is long. And before that, you had Bill Clinton and Bush 41. Lots of dirt to sift through. I think Mueller did a thorough job of the first two years of the Trump admin. And the Democratically controlled House is going to keep on investigating, until the public votes them out again.

Sure, the media is complicit. Paul Ryan just joined the Fox board. I wonder if they will muzzle Hannity, Tucker Carlson and anyone else who is pro-Trump. Watch for it...

Quote:
Perhaps i‘m getting old and dim, but what‘s the point of dredging up Obama‘s transgressions. As you suggest, perhaps history will be unkind to him.

I suppose I‘m focused on this because throughout Trump‘s time in office, it‘s been nothing but distraction...shit happens, but everyone‘s attention is turned to some other stupid shit. And media carry a big responsibility for furthering this. Just like the sheer repetition of Trump nonsense during the election cycle put him out there again and again. Not to hammer on the past, but I believe that without this constant repetition and reinforcement, he might not have been the candidate at all.