View Single Post
Old 12.04.2019, 01:37
Forum Legend

Groaned at 526 Times in 444 Posts
Thanked 20,445 Times in 10,754 Posts
marton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Will Trump be a Good President?

Quote:
View Post
What is the point? If we are going to look at where collusion might have started, if we want to look at what happened to the IRS, FBI and most/all of the intelligence organizations, where else are we going to look? The first place to start is the prior administration. And then before that. I know Bush's Neo-cons were crooked as the day is long. And before that, you had Bill Clinton and Bush 41. Lots of dirt to sift through. I think Mueller did a thorough job of the first two years of the Trump admin. And the Democratically controlled House is going to keep on investigating, until the public votes them out again.

Sure, the media is complicit. Paul Ryan just joined the Fox board. I wonder if they will muzzle Hannity, Tucker Carlson and anyone else who is pro-Trump. Watch for it...
Former U.S. House Speaker Paul Ryan joins board of Fox News’ parent company.
Paul Ryan said in 2016 that he was "sickened" by Donald Trump's lewd comments about women, this was after the "pussy grabbing" tape.
So what will be his role? We could be in for some interesting times